Department Head (f/m)
|Remuneration||AT B außen (German public service tariff)|
|Deadline for submitting applications||August 5, 2018|
DEval´s department Evaluation II is seeking a Department Head (f/m)-
- Responsible for steering the evaluation teams in your department and monitor conception, conduction, publication and dissemination of complex evaluations and studies
- Responsible for budget planning as well as human resource management and -development in your department
- Contribute to the strategic positioning of the institute including networking with policy makers, evaluation experts and research institutions
- University degree with PhD
- Relevant work experience in a leading Position
- Scientific expertise in core areas in the field of development cooperation
- Experience in designing and conducting complex evaluations as well as profound knowledge in the application of quantitative and qualitative methods of empirical social Research
- Very good command of German and English
What we offer:
- Employment according to German public service tariff (AT B außen) if the chosen candidate's personal status and job description meet the requirements
- A responsible and interesting position in an international and team-oriented working environment with excellent opportunities for development
- Attractive social benefits and flexible working hours
DEval guarantees equal opportunities for women and men. As DEval is committed to increasing the share of female staff members in senior positions, women are particularly encouraged to apply. In the case of equal qualification, physically challenged persons will be given Preference.
You are interested in this position? Then find more information about it on our homepage:
We are looking forward to your application via INTERAMT (www.interamt.de) with the Job-ID 426355/reference number 2017_I_41.
Closing date for applications is August 5, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding your application please contact Johanna Behrendt on +49-0228-336907-929.