In addition to the evaluations that are already under way, the following evaluations are planned for the period of 2022 to 2024:
- Meta Evaluation of DEval Country Portfolio Reviews
- Pilot Evaluation of the Country Portfolio Reviews Tool
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Decentralisation Projects in Africa
- Evaluation Study on the Effects of German/International Contributions to the Reduction of Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Developing and Emerging Countries
- Support of the BMZ for Voluntary Return and Reintegration
- Attitudes of the General Public towards Development Cooperation and Sustainable Development 2024 (Phase IV)
The programme also comprises multiannual focus topics, the majority of which have strong connections to the DEval evaluations.